8 Grammys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
8 Grammys

Michael Jackson Fan Forum

2 posters

Bad 25 DVD Released

Snowbunny
    Snowbunny
    Admin
    Admin

Bad 25 DVD Released Empty Bad 25 DVD Released

Post by Snowbunny Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:37 pm

It has been brought to my attention through the 8 Grammys Twitter account that they have just released the Bad 25 DVD and it is not the American edited version. They released it and it will (quote) "premiered in theaters & BBC".

Anybody have anything to add on this?

Edit: The regular DVD is $14.98 (USD), and for Blu-Ray it's $24.98 (USD).

Twenty-five years after Michael Jackson’s visionary Bad album and tour left an indelible mark on pop culture, the full 2-hour version of BAD25 takes you back inside the recording sessions, film shoots and sold-out stadiums for an intimate look at the King of Pop’s creative genius. Poignant and candid, Spike Lee directed a documentary that goes beyond paying homage to the record-setting album featuring such iconic songs as “Bad” and “Man In the Mirror.” Using never-seen footage and candid interviews with subjects ranging from Martin Scorsese to Kanye West, Lee chronicles what became not only a watershed moment in Michael Jackson’s growth as an artist but in popular music as well. The New York Times called BAD25 “filled with oh-wow moments,” while Time lauded the film as “an intimate view of a performer at his peak in the intense splendor of creativity.”

You can view the official DVD page on the Michael Jackson website here:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/store/bad-25th-anniversary/bad-25-documentary
    MyFave
    MyFave

Bad 25 DVD Released Empty Re: Bad 25 DVD Released

Post by MyFave Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 pm

i hate how blu ray is so expensive lmao
    is it in stores?
    Snowbunny
    Snowbunny
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Snowbunny Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:11 am

MyFave wrote:i hate how blu ray is so expensive lmao
    is it in stores?

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's their online store only, which sucks for a lot of people who want it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 pm